Feeling a bit exhausted, lately? How those daily vitamin rituals coming along? Ready for A CHANGE? Something that can do the same as your vitamins only so.. much better, my friend!
Well, have got my hand on something that will most certainly be of interest you! Its called, JUICING!!!
I’m guessing you got all sort of thoughts going through your lovely mind…
- You are probably like, what the heck is that?? I still got all my teeth, so, why juice?
- Well, I’ve heard of it before, but never really bothered to know anything about it.
- Uhh.. No.. thanks!! I love hearing the crunch in my FOOD!!!
- Juicing??? What do I look like, a baby??? Ok. Maybe I act like a baby sometimes, but still.
- Nahh… I like taking my vitamins each and every day and night and spending an arm and a leg for it.
- I want to look great, but JUICING was not what I had in mind.
Ok.. Ok.. Don’t kill the messenger, but shouldn’t you just at least give a few minutes of your time to at least find out?
I mean, aren’t you worth it??? Ok. It’s a deal! Let’s cut to the chase and give you the info. that got you this far on my page. I know you are a busy body and your body’s gotta be busy so, here ya go….
The benefits of JUICING:
- You immediately get the benefits as you do, your precious vitamins (not knocking vitamins, I’m just sayin’…) only faster. As soon as you drink it, you will feel yourself be energized. Instead of the vitamin break down waiting period from your tummy because its liquid, you immediately feel the difference as its absorbed into our bloodstream and into your thirsty cells. How amazing is that?
- You get to mix and match your veggies and fruits.
- I for one, was not able to eat the recommended 5 servings a day deal, only because I am like the run around soccer mom, only my kids are not in soccer. I can only imagine.. Ha ha lol! Nonetheless; they were still super active and I had to keep up or be run down or run over.
- They say.. Having a healthy diet is expensive, but if you just think for a moment. Isn’t it it better to do actions of preventive measures and do what you have to do to be in the best healthier version of you, then, to let days, months, years pass only to find out you got high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol and then, start to make the changes. My friend, I still say its way cheaper than drug prescriptions for life, as well as ongoing hospital bills. So, which would be the better choice? Exactly! Preventive maintenance is the best decision you can make for you and your family that so love you dearly.
- I did say short, right? Ok. Last but not least, because “YOU ARE WORTH IT”!!
If you took the time out to find out about JUICING then, I can clearly see that you believe that to be so…
So..Where do I go? How do I start? Where can I get more detailed information? Ok… breathe!!! Yes, I will deliver…
Here ya go.. friend!! N’Joy!!!
Hafa Adai (Hello)!
Jennifer, here.. Could this be the day you turn your life around?
A few questions to ask yourself???
1. Did I achieve my goals in 2013 or did I fall short of them?
2. Am I financially stable or am I still struggling from paycheck to paycheck?
3. Am I on track to achieving my goals and dreams in the next 3 -5 years?
4. Are my actions today, actions of production or lack thereof?
5. Am I listening and/or reading self-motivation, self-improvement books to further my discipline skills as an entreprenuer?
What is your drive to making you fulfill your life’s goals and dreams??
Is it…. Wanting to retire your parents, college savings for your child(ren), starting fund for your business, being able to give to your favorite charity, buying a home, buying a car, being able to provide for your family, financial stability, etc..???
There are many reasons why you would want to seek out your goals and dreams. To bring those goals and dreams to REALITY!
QUITTERS NEVER WIN! WINNERS NEVER QUIT!
YOU are the only one that can dictate what your future will look like 3 – 5 years from now. If you do nothing… You will be in the same place you are at now. If you do something… You will be where you envisioned yourself you would be 3 -5 years ago.
THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW!
WHAT WILL YOU DO????
See You At The TOP,
Succeed With Jennifer
Les Brown – A MUST LISTEN!!
The Power of Giving
It is indeed a beautiful thing to be able to give one’s self in many a selfless ways. It gives one the satisfaction of being able to be there for others in their time of need. Be it a homeless person you see down the street shivering in the cold. You then, offer him a warm blanket. To yet, another homeless person sitting nearby a restaurant entrance. You most definitely know, that this person may be hungry and has not eaten a good warm meal for days. You find yourself, offering this person a warm meal to eat for the night. A little child standing crying in tears down the aisle with the look of fear they have lost their mom or dad. You offer help by alerting the clerk of this child being lost. As the clerk announces over the store intercom of this young child being found. Imagine the relief of the parent who may have also been looking frantically for their child. Little things such as these will mean the world to the one you have offered the help to. Then, there are also those with a family that depends on them to provide, yet still looking for ways to be able to fully provide for their family and climb out of the struggles of living paycheck to paycheck. Not really knowing what it is they are looking for or even where to start. By simply sharing what you have to offer in your field of online internet marketing or multi-level marketing. You could just be that very person, that can lead them the way to set them free from their bondages of debt, but they will never know, if you never begun to share the knowledge, the insight of what is and can be truly possible. You have to believe in them before they can even believe in themselves. Just knowing that they have that chance to once and for all change their lives forever. Go ahead… Give into the Power of Giving by simply sharing…
To Your Success,
It is moments like these that make life worth living. It is getting through the hard times in order to get to the good times. Life will throw you curves, it will strike you out, but it is the will to get up and keep on moving forward, as many times as you get knocked down, we must always… always pick ourselves up because, it is moments like these that make it all worthwhile. I was only able to have accomplished this with much FAITH and DETERMINATION that I CAN AND WILL SUCCEED! Why? Because I have a GOD that has never left my side, even when I left his. Now, that is a TRUE GOD! I am truly blessed! I will honor thee with all my heart and all my soul! AMEN!
It was sure a beautiful sunny day today here in Southbay – San Diego, California!
For those of you who decided to drop on in and see what’s the blog all about, a BIG WELCOME TO YOU!
Do you ever wonder sometimes about how differently your life would have been had you made this decision or that? Its something to think about, huh? You ever find yourself just going through the hustle and bustle of things suddenly realizing, how the heck did I get here?
Well my friend, you are most certainly not alone. We all go through such a stage in our lives, perhaps, more times than we would probably like to think (minus the mental block… ha ha lol!). Are you that young teenager trying to figure out what it is exactly you want to do with you life? At one point, it seems like you have had plenty of time to think about it as you get older then, suddenly, low and behold, you are now a 16 year old. Just a blink and soon before you know it, you are now 18 years of age, the official young adult! WOW! Where did the time go? As you ask yourself. Hopefully you have made some accomplishments in your life that you are most proud of, but don’t fret. Should you have not had such an accomplishment. No one said you had to achieve it by this date or that age, etc… Everybody stretches out in self-development in their journey to future endeavors. It just does not happen overnight.
Yes, it is most certainly uncomfortable. Why? Because we are now moving out of our COMFORT ZONE and going into a unknown territory that requires some risk on our part and yes, TRUST is included in the mix too, as well as TREMENDOUS FAITH and BELIEF IN YOURSELF! BELIEVE YOU CAN DO THIS and I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!
More on this…. later.
In the meantime, have an AWESOME DAY!
Hafa Adai (Greetings)!
My name is Jennifer, I was born and raised in the beautiful island of “GUAM”.
I would like to start this blog to in order to share our ideas, thoughts and journeys in our lives of our experiences and how it can be of help to those with similar situations, as well.
There is always going to be someone out there, somewhere that the information we provide and have to share will be most helpful to them or someone they may know.
It is a pleasure to be able to be of help to others.
Everyday there is someone that is looking for another way to another alternative to supplement their income or a whole paradigm shift of their lives.
HHHmmm??? I believe I may have awaken the GIANT!
Talk to you soon.. my friend.